Membership Application - Click Here
Who We Are:
The Southwest Montana Chapter of Safari Club is dedicated to both domestic and international wildlife & habitat conservation, they are staunch advocates of hunter`s rights for wildlife management, and education of the general public on sound conservation practices.
What We Do Locally:
What We Do To Help Our Members:
- Improve the image of the American Hunter in the eyes of the general public
- Sportsman Against Hunger
- Sensory Safari
- Disabled Hunter Hunts
- Academic Scholarships (Youth)
- American Wilderness School (Teachers)
- Youth Education Seminars
- Local Conservation Projects
What We Do As A Club With Our Membership:
- Protecting the rights of American Sportsman by guaranteeing they are not abridged by the uninformed public.
- National and Local Legislation Watch
- Supporting habitat restoration groups for maintaining wilderness locally
- The Chapter partners with multi-use organizations on certain joint issues to have a louder voice for the government to hear.
How to join
- Fun dinners and events through out the year.
- Our chapter members provide valuable insight on Hunting and Fishing both inside and outside of Montana and the United States of America.
- We invite various guides from around the globe to come and provide presentations to our membership about their hunting operations.
Chapter Dues: $15
National Dues: $55
Total: $70 Per year
Chapter Dues: $20
National Dues: $75
Total: $95 Per year
Please Contact John Dejarlis (406) 682-5428 or Bill Bradley at email@example.com or Skip Tubbs (if you would like to make a your membership payment with a credit card) 406-586-3626.
Join Now! - Click Here